What do I do if I don't have the required ID?

Here you can read more about what you must do if, in connection with your creation, you are charged for documentation that you do not possess

If in your creation you come across a documentation requirement that you are unable to fulfill, you must contact your advisor and find out what you should upload instead. This applies both if it is a question of personal ID such as driving licence, passport and health card, and if it is a question of company documents (this only concerns the representative on a case) such as owner's book, articles of association and the like.